Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 years!

Two years ago today I married my best friend, love of my life, life partner, etc. etc. I knew Matt would be a huge part of my life from the moment I met him when I was 16. I don't think he quite realized what role I would play in his life at that time, but I hope he has enjoyed our time together as much as I have. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with Matt and raising our children together. He is a great husband and I am sure he will be an even better father.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Below are a few pics from two years ago today!




And what really made our day special was having our friends and family there to share it with us.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was a perfect day!! You two have so much to look forward to with a daughter on the way....and hopefully some more. I hope you two are as blessed as the Bork's and Till's were with wonderful children! Love to you both and Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got happy tears. Your wedding day was like a fairy tale. Randal Jean is very lucky to have you two as her parents. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete