Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach Vacay (Post 4)

After a few days in a row with 4+ hours on the beach each the threat of rain was actually welcomed so I had a good excuse to keep my fair skinned baby off the beach.  So we weren't cooped up in the house all day my Dad and I took Randal Jean to the aquarium.  Randal LOVES fish so she had a grand time running around pointing at everything saying "ish ish ish"...she doesn't do so well with the f's :)

Enjoy!

As much as I wish she would have just let me take this picture it is nice to know I'm not the only one she squirms away from when the camera comes out
With the big frog
Fish swimming under her feet...you really can't tell in the picture but there was a projector in the ceiling projecting fish swimming in a stream on to the floor.  All the kiddos had fun trying to catch the fish.
Fish, fish, and more fish...or should I say ish!
Big turtle
Although it remained sunny and humid while we were at the Aquarium the storm clouds quickly rolled in (and I mean literally rolled) once we got back to the condo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment