Monday, August 15, 2011

Flower Girl

Randal Jean was asked to be a flower girl in the recent wedding of our friends, Charles and Kelli.  When Kelli asked if Randal would be their flower girl I told her I could only promise one thing and that was I would show up to the chapel with my daughter all cute and dressed up...after that I made no guarantees as to how my 17m old would do at being flower girl.  So here's the part where it seems like I should say....oh my she did fabulous!!!  Well, I can't say that :) but she did just as well as any 17m old should.  Walking down the aisle all by her lonesome was a bit too daunting so I carried her down the aisle on my hip while she held the flowers and I tossed them along the aisle.  So now I can say I was a flower girl at 26....life is complete, ha!

Just so you know I made good on my promise to show up with my cutie pie all dressed up here you go :)

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment