Friday, May 18, 2012

Catch up- from January

I have so many personal photos that I am trying to go through and get organized so I can start a 2012 album it's ridiculous.  I am starting with everything I haven't touched from January and working myself up to current.  Here are some photos from January that I went through tonight.

Enjoy these throwbacks :)

Randal Jean playing with all of Tilley's gear prior to her arrival
 Snuggles from Daddy
 Funny girl with her tent
 She wanted to wear her winter coat inside until she didn't...

Tickles from Mommy
An outtake that made me laugh out loud when I came across it tonight.  I distinctly remember Randal Jean elbowing me in the stomach and I thought I was about to go in to labor right then and there it hurt so bad!
 Tickles from Daddy
 Trying out extra spicy doritos with Daddy...she loves spicy food!
 "I climbin mommy"
 Brushing her teeth :)
 Yo Gabba toothbrush from Aunt Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment