Sunday, June 10, 2012

Some Randoms and a Not So Good Excuse

Sorry for another blog hiatus.  I wish I had a really good excuse for what has been taking up my late night computer time...but I don't.  Well I did have some client editing to do which ofcourse is a good excuse but my not so good excuse is that Matt and I started watching the Sons of Anarchy show on Netflix and have become totally addicted to it.  The show is about a motorcycle club in CA and follows all their illegal liaisons and interpersonal relationships.  Totally sounds like a show a moderately conservative, 20-something, housewife, and mother of 2 would be in to, right?  Well, like I said before we are a bit addicted to it so outside of getting work done for my clients I wasn't online to blog.

To catch you up a bit...

Tilley is FINALLY gaining weight.  YIPEE!!!!  After staying at 9.4lbs for 2 months she gained a whole pound in 3 weeks.  Watch out!  10.4lbs is still below the growth curve for a baby her age but we are heading in the right direction. She is eating 3 meals a day in addition to nursing which is getting her to grow rather quickly :)  Just last week (at over 4 months) I was able to put her in to 3-6 month PJs.  She can wear a few select one piece 3-6 month outfits but still has a way to go on keeping the 3-6 month pants around her tiny waist.  Instead of waiting until 6 months for her next check up (like most babies) I have to take her back at 5 months for another weight check.  Hopefully she will continue to stay on this track :)

No big news to share about Randal Jean...  She is still a wild, crazy, and sweet 2 year old who loves bubbles, dancing, princesses, and singing.  Her favorite song to sing is "Twinkle Twinkle" and princess of choice (today, atleast) is Snow White.

Now to some random pics..

Tilley and Daddy on the front porch
 
 Tilley standing :)
 Randal Jean fell asleep on her Daddy's lap after skipping her afternoon nap
 Tilley enjoys chewing on her fists
 Happy girl!
 I just love those skinny little feet
 Never ever in a million years will I tire of watching a child play with bubbles
 
 
Randal Jean working the runway at a local children's salon.  She was having a blast until she was asked to get her hair cut....at which time she acted like they wanted to chop her right arm off instead on her hair.  Yes, that was fun to deal with while Tilley was crying in the stroller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment