Wednesday, November 18, 2009

26 weeks

This week Randal may be able to start hearing Matt and I speak as the network of nerves in her ears are developing. She is also inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid to aid in developing her lungs. She has grown to around a 14 inches and 1 and 2/3 pounds. The vegetable the website I get my info from is comparing her length to is an English cucumber. This has made grocery store trips more interesting since I get to check out what produce matches the size of my daughter :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is well. Just wait till she gets to be the size of a watermellon!! Make sure Matt doesn't say anything he doesn't want his daughter to hear!! Looking forward to seeing you guys next week...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should make a flip book with all the pictures of your stomach every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we should not watch any football together for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete