Saturday, June 5, 2010

3 months!

I can't believe Randal is 3 months old!!! I feel like I am constantly saying "I can't believe...." but really time flies after you have a kid. She is starting to "talk" alot, has discovered her feet, loves to stand, and is full of the most precious baby smiles you've ever seen....which its really hard to get a picture of because she concentrates so hard on the camera every time its out :)

I have gone back to work (boo!!!!..I liked staying at home with my precious angel WAY more!) so my mom (Nana) keeps Randal M-Th and Matt keeps her on Fri. We are so lucky to have my mom keeping her while we are at work. Having my mom at home with Randal has made going back to work as easy as possible (doesnt mean I like it though). Randal is on a 3-4 hr cycle of eat, play, sleep during the day and gets in 9-10 hrs of uninterrupted sleep at night. She is an absolute pleasure and somehow my love for her compounds everyday.

Long and lean Who cares about thumbs when you can have the whole hand! Feet are fun too Cheesin' Tummy Time Cutie pie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment