Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wedding Fun

We went to our friends', Mike and Victoria's, wedding yesterday. The ceremony was in St. Mary's Catholic church downtown. The church was beautiful and so was the service...or atleast what I heard of it. Randal decided she would start to get cranky right before the bridal party entered so I headed out of the church with her. I tried to watch the wedding from behind closed doors but she really just wanted to be outside. After a while she didnt even like being held outside because it was too hot with her right against me so I went and got the stroller and walked her around until she fell asleep. After the ceremony we went to The Balcony for the reception. Randal did so well at the reception and allowed us (or I should say me since Matt hung around after I left) to spend time with friends for 4 hrs!!! She has always been good when we take her out but I was still surprised by the length of time we were able to stay there with a happy baby. She really wasnt being cranky when we left but there was no where to feed her so I chose to just bring her on home to feed.

It was so nice to see our friends. I have enjoyed getting to see how our friends react to Randal. Matt and I are one of the first in our group of friends to have a baby so Randal has ended up with plenty of play Aunts and Uncles that love her to pieces.

Randal passed out in the stroller outside during the wedding First dance!...and the only picture we managed to get of the bride and groom Our little family Pretty baby :) The girls The boys

No comments:

Post a Comment