Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mommy Made It!

I just recently got around to sewing again. I put the sewing machine up about 2 weeks before Randal arrived....I just knew she was coming early, but she proved me wrong. (I digress) Below is the second dress I have made for her (no pics of the first yet). I am pretty proud of this one because I also had to figure out my embroidery software that I got for Christmas and have been neglecting since. Hopefully there will be many more handmade dresses and outfits in her future as I know all my handmade dresses from my granny are items I cherish.


Randal is finally getting enough hair for a bow :)

2 comments:

  1. You have inherited the talents of your Granny Till along with the talents of my mamaw Dellinger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing her mommie has talents to make those heirlooms, cause her grannies are lacking in those skills....great job Katie!!

    ReplyDelete