Thursday, December 16, 2010

9 1/2 months!

Randal Jean is 9 1/2 months and on the move!  I haven't done a true update about her in a while so here it goes...

She had her 9 month appt last week and weighed in at 20lbs (average) and 30in (off the charts!).  This keeps he consistent with being long and lean :)  No joke, the child is one tall 9 month old.  We are already having problems finding pants to fit her.  I completely expected to have a daughter that would have difficulty finding pants long enough, but I just didnt expect to have this issue before she was 1...I thought we would atleast wait until middle school.  Oh well, since she is only 9 1/2 months old she really could care less if her pants are short or if she has on pants at all (which she might prefer).

She is still the best eater :)  Fish and beef are her new foods and ofcourse she loved them (albeit they are mixed with lots of veggies...her faves!).  If I let her I think she would sustain off peas and cheerios...yes I said peas.  She is getting mighty good with a sippy cup, which is great as we prepare to wean around her first birthday.  I am still nursing and she nurses (or takes a bottle) 3 times a day.  Nursing only 3 times a day has meant I dropped one of my regularly scheduled pumpings at work....this makes me happy :)

She finally has teeth...two (as mentioned in the post below).

She is an EXPLORER and wants to be in to everything!  She is FAST.  Fast + Explorer = Mommy on her toes 24/7!  She is in a destructive phase right now wanting to pull everything she can out of drawers....I guess this goes along with exploring.

She likes to inspect peoples hands.  She loves bath time.  She likes to clap and gives "high fives"...she thinks she is pretty cool when she claps!

She is walking (kinda...and why didnt I mention this already!).  She can take about 4 steps at a time but needs to get some more confidence and stability before she is ready for take off.

She is increasingly interested in Cobi and Tessa and likes to share her Cheerios with them.  They don't mind the extra treats.

Occassionally she will give hugs and kisses and when she does I want to melt.

She is an absolute F-L-I-R-T.  Whenever we go shopping she will turn it on for anyone that talks to her. It is hilarious to watch her flirt with everyone and vice versa.  She seems to have a particularly enjoyable time flirting with the Costco and Tomlinson's employees.

She is happy happy happy and is the most loveable, kissable, and precious little girl ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment