Monday, December 20, 2010

Randal Jean Meets Santa

We took Randal Jean to meet Santa on Saturday night and she did NOT like Santa!  Randal loves everyone and is the biggest flirt I have ever met, but one look at Santa and she lost her mind.  We even planned it carefully so that Matt was holding her when she was handed to Santa as she rarely goes to anyone else if I have her.  But even with our careful planning she went in to a total meltdown.  Randal is such a happy baby that I really dont think I have ever seen her like this.  I promptly stepped in and expected her to calm right down when I picked her up, but NO!  This Santa character had her spooked for sure.  Finally Santa handed her a candy cane in a noisy plastic wrapper and she calmed down, but would not let Santa touch her.  So instead of Randal and Santa pictures we have family and Santa pictures.

Although it sounds harsh I wish the guy behind the camera would have taken a few shots of Randal's meltdown but he appeared to be all of 19 and probably doesnt realize that a baby losing it over Santa is still a moment that should be captured...they should really let us parents pay a fee and have a couple minutes to take pictures of our own.  Seriously I would have paid more if they would have just let me take my own pictures and then they wouldn't have had to waste their materials.  I digress...but seriously if any of you know who puts on these Santa shindigs you should totally suggest this BYOC (bring your own camera) idea.

Okay....on to pictures.

Trying to escape:

And finally a smile when we added Daddy:

No comments:

Post a Comment