Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Bath!

Long time no post...I know!  But I have been spending so much time cuddling with sweet Tilley that the blog has fallen to the way side a bit.  Tilley has been such a great baby thus far...dare I say even easier than Randal was (okay...hopefully I didn't just jinx myself).  I am trying to spend as much time as possible these first few weeks just in awe of her tininess (sp? a word?).  I remember distinctly sitting on the bathroom floor after bathtime with Randal Jean when she was only 6 weeks old telling Matt how sad it is that even with the # of children we want to have the total time of our lives that we will get to love on a tiny newborn baby is so very brief.  So with that being said I do spend a lot of time right now just in awe of Tilley and how incredibly small, innocent, and sweet she is.

Now on to what you want...pictures.  These are from Tilley's first bath once we got home from the hospital.  As you will see Randal Jean needed to observe/help.

 
 
So fresh and clean :)
 Randal Jean wanted to brush her hair with the soapy water just like I did to Tilley....

No comments:

Post a Comment