Friday, February 24, 2012

Randal Jean is 2!!!

Oh my goodness I can't believe it.  My baby is 2!!!!!  Time has absolutely flown by

At 2 Randal Jean is in to everything!!!  She is so loving and even more loveable.  I seriously just can't hug and kiss on that sweet girl enough.  Being her mother brings me so much joy...I thank God everyday for bringing this beautiful little girl in to my life.

And because I need to capture these types of things somewhere since I don't keep a journal here are somethings I want to remember about Randal at 2:

*She loves to read.  Is she actually reading.  No.  Remember, she is 2!  But she loves to pretend read.  I haven't read her a goodnight story in a solid week as she has been reading to me.
*She is an absolute ham until you get a camera out....I think she has caught on to me.
*Pretty much skipped the 2T size clothing and went to 3T.  Although she is not the oldest she is the biggest (or really just tallest) kid in her class. 
*When she likes or dislikes something she says "I like it."  You have to listen for the tone in her voice to figure out if she really does or doesn't like it.
*When she wants to be held she says "I hold you" instead of "hold me."
*Still has a paci...
*Says "I do it" ALOT!....Miss Independent for sure!
*Loves coloring and painting.....especially painting.
*Likes to watch movies...and will get on a kick of one movie and want to watch it over and over and over... Her first movie obsession was Beauty and the Beast
*Very good with her shapes and colors...gets bit confused with pink and purple but otherwise she gets her colors and shapes right the majority of the time.
*Knows a couple letters....A & O seem to be the ones she can pick out.
*Likes to listen to nursery rhymes.  She has a book of them and will go through it nursery rhyme by nursery rhyme and ask you to sing to her.
*Likes to chase after and pop bubbles. 
*Like to climb...shaping up to a be a bit of a daredevil
*Might be obsessed with M&Ms (or em-ay's as she pronounces them).
*Loves trail mix!
 ....I know there is more to share/remember but I need to get back to the girls so I may add more to this later for my own memory's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment