Saturday, March 3, 2012

On Her Tummy

One of the biggest differences between Tilley and Randal Jean is that Tilley LOVES to be on her tummy!  A couple weeks ago when I tried tummy time with her for the first time and she fell fast asleep :)  She napped on her play mat on her tummy for over an hour!  In contrast tummy time lasted about 45 seconds with Randal Jean or until I could no longer handle her crying.  Although it is nice having a baby that doesn't scream during tummy time I do wish she equally enjoyed sleeping on her back as that is the recommended way babies should sleep.  I really think that if she was able to sleep on her tummy at night she would sleep straight through, but until she can roll over on her own I will continue to leave her on her back at night when I can't watch over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment