Friday, April 6, 2012

Family Time

Last week I took the girls home to Kernersville for a few days so my mom and I could take them to see my grandparents one day and see Matt's grandma another.

Here's some pics from our travels.

Enjoy!

Tilley meeting Great Grandma Jean
Cousins Houston & Georgia Rae came to visit too :)
Tilley meeting Great Grandpa George
 Grandpa George with the youngin's
Georgia Rae & Houston with Tilley
Great Grandma Jean and Aunt Faye with Tilley.  I sure hope Randal Jean and Tilley are as close as the Clark sisters as they grow up.
Cousin love :)
Randal Jean and Houston playing with flowers and rocks
Playing "office" in my grandparents basement :)
Later in the day my cousin Clark and his two sons came over so Randal Jean got to hang out with four of her cousins....she had a blast!
Getting pushed by Uncle George
Unfortunately the night we went to see my grandparents my grandfather ended up in the hospital with a blood clot in his leg.  Although it was scary having him in the hospital the positive was it gave Randal Jean some extra time to spend and play "This little piggy" with Grandma Jean.
 
Tilley was absolutely exhausted and needed to retire to the swing at the end of the day :)
 Unfortunately Tilley became a bit more fussy for the rest of the weekend due to tummy troubles secondary to formula supplements (I'll get to that in her two month post....someday) so very very few picture were taken the rest of the weekend.  Here's one with my parents.
 And with Great Mamaw Jody
 




No comments:

Post a Comment