Saturday, April 21, 2012

Playing Outside

As I've mentioned previously I try to get the girls outside as much as possible but geez it is hard taking two outside to play especially when the little one can't get any sun (sunscreen isn't allowed until 6m) and she can't sit up.  Seriously to take the two outside its a few trips in and out of the house to get a blanket, a bouncy, an extra blanket or two, and then go back in one final time to get Randal Jean so I can help her get down the stairs.  Oh and I should mention little baby in arms the whole time while setting everything up!  Before we even start playing I can get exhausted, ha!  Oh well, its all worth it in the end :)

Here are two quick ones from playing in the back yard the other day.

 What is up with ALL children being so fascinated with climbing up slides the wrong way?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment