Thursday, August 23, 2012

1 Brave Girl & 4 Boys

The same weekend that the girls and I were in OKI Matt's dad, other brother (Kyle), and Jill (Kyle's GF) came up to go fishing on the big boat.

I title this post 1 Brave Girl and 4 Boys because Jill has to be brave to get on the boat with the 4 Bork boys.  You have to be brave to handle the way they handle the boat and not to mention their attitudes when they have to get up so early to go fishing...which although I haven't been on an early morning fishing trip with them I do know there is not a morning person out of the whole bunch.  Also, Jill is not a swimmer (not trying to call you out...promise I only have about 5 blog followers).  I can promise you I would have been TERRIFIED to go out with those guys if I couldn't swim.  I repeat...TERRIFIED!!!  All I have to say is better her than me!  From the pictures though I will say it looks like they all had a good time.






 
 Line got wrapped in the propeller so Matt had to go swim with the dolphins (seriously!) to go get it un-tangled.


2 comments:

  1. You forgot to add that this was Jill's first saltwater fish! She did great and handled our rowdy crowd like a champ!

    It was a frustrating day but any day on the water is better than a day in the office!

    ReplyDelete