Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Boy's Weekend

A few weekends ago I packed up and headed to my parent's place at OKI with the girls so I could catch up some work.  For the record I am WAY more productive when I don't have to do the dishes, laundry, run errands, etc...go figure?  Anyways, my productivity is not the subject of this post...

While I was away Matt and his brother, Kirk, got to hang out just to two of them which probably hasn't happened in a very very long time.  Part of their weekend included a trip on out little boat.

Enjoy!

Matt put me in charge of uploading these pics and this blog post and I don't know the significance/importance of this lure but he took a picture of it so here you go...







2 comments:

  1. Normally people post pictures of fish when they go fishing....oh wait....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think an inshore fish has yet to be caught on the little boat...

    ReplyDelete