Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maternity Pics

On Saturday we had Katie Mathews come to the house to do some maternity pics. She sent us a sampling of pics last night and I thought I would share :) I have really enjoyed being pregnant and wanted pictures that captured exactly that. The pics below are a bit risque (although tasteful), but we did have "normal" maternity pics taken as well but I don't have a sample of those yet. When Katie does a post on her blog about our maternity session I will post the link on this blog so everyone can see other pics.











3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful pics Katie! and very tastefully done...you are certainly a beautiful pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful, especially as an expecting mother. These pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Katie. I'm gonna be honest I never thought I would see such revealing pictures of you. I will say however, the pictures are beautiful. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete