Saturday, January 16, 2010

Showers

I've had two showers to celebrate Randal Jean's upcoming arrival. The first was two weeks ago back in Kernersville and the second was last weekend here in Wilmington. Both showers were super fun and made me even more excited for Randal to get here (if that was even possible!). At my shower in Wilmington the hostesses had a friend/local photog come over to document the day. Click here to go to a link of the photog's blog post on the shower. I hope to post pics of the Kernersville shower soon....I need to get Matt to re-size the pics for posting.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! You are such a pretty pregnant woman! I hope everything is going well, give me a call to catch me up when you get some time! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics were great!...and yes, you are a beautiful pregnant woman! Matt, on the other hand, looked a little nervous.

    ReplyDelete