Monday, February 7, 2011

No Stroller No Problem

As its been mentioned on her quite a bit lately Randal is walking so when we headed downtown for lunch on Sunday and forgot our stroller Randal got walk around like a big kid :)  It was crazy to watch her walking around downtown holding her daddy's hand.  I need to get used to the fact that my baby is quickly turning in to a toddler full of independence.

Here are some pics of our afternoon downtown (not all of walking...but you're not going to complain, right?)

Sitting across from me at stuffing an entire animal cracker in her mouth.  This is how she prefers to eat them...one whole cookie at a time.  That's my girl!
I just can't believe she is already sitting across the table from me and feeding herself.  Such a big girl!
She cracks me up all day long

On to the walking... 


She thought this fire hydrant was cool....I thought it was a bit too close to the road

Walking around by herself meant we had to take some breaks to catch our balance

All balanced and back to it

"Mommy I'm gonna get you!"

Needing a break so she watched some people go by.  Could you check out her big girl sneakers!

And because she is only 11 months daddy had to fill in for the stroller for part of the afternoon


No comments:

Post a Comment