Thursday, February 24, 2011

Randal Jean is O-N-E!!!

My oh my...my baby girl is 1 today!!!!  

This year has absolutely flown by.  She has grown up so quickly and I find myself constantly struggling to accurately remember the baby she was a year ago.  Randal has been such a blessing in our lives.  Becoming a mother was always in the plan I had for myself, but actually becoming a mother has exceeded every expectation I have ever had.  I love this baby girl to the very depths of my being and will never be able to convey to her what she means to me.  I love you baby girl....Happy FIRST Birthday!!!!

And now for a stroll down memory lane...

Newborn sleepiness

Already a goof at 1 month

Being a part of family conversation at 2 months

In the sun at 3 months
Loving the exersaucer at 4 months

Sitting all by herself at 5 months

Cutie patootie pie at 6 months


Wanting to crawl at 7 months

Obligatory pumpkin pictures at 8 months

All bundled up at 9 months
Silly girl at 10 months

A true beauty at 11 months

Keeping us on our toes at 12 months



No comments:

Post a Comment