Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Card Attempt #1 = Fail!

On to another failure....I'll post about our SUCCESSFUL Christmas tree hunt later this week :)

This year I told myself we would NOT wait until the last minute to get our Christmas card photos so in October I had a friend volunteer to meet us early one morning to grab a family shot of all 3 of us.  (Side note: Aren't all you Uncles glad we recruited someone else this year?!?!)  Anyways, the group shot of us turned of great and that is usually what keeps me trying time after time to get Christmas card photos.  The problem this morning was Randal Jean was not having it when it came to getting her picture by herself or with her daddy.  Ugh!

I then decided I would just have to dress us up the same another time and get photos of just Randal and Randal with Matt but we couldn't do that as we somehow managed to lose one boot and the hair bow from the photos.  I KNOW they made it back in the suburban with us but they are currently no where to be found!  This was such a bummer because my friend got this great photo of the 3 of us and now we couldn't use it on the card, but I will share some it here.  I have also made it the blog header so her early morning efforts don't go to waste.

Since most of your who read this blog are family or close friends you know we did succeed in getting our Christmas cards out at a decent time this year....SUCCESS!!!!

Enjoy!

These are the good ones of the 3 of us and a couple other that turned out okay:

 And now on to the reason this group of photos did not end up on the Christmas card...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, especially the one of you and Randal Jean face to face-so sweet!!! Your Christmas card turned out beautiful, it's on our fridge : )

    ReplyDelete