Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Success 2011!!!!

Saturday night I took Randal to Enchanted Airlie with some friends of ours and their 3 and almost 1 year old daughters.  I had plans to take lots of pictures but lets just say Randal wasn't feeling the stroller as much as I hoped so I didn't get many but I did get the $$$$ shot of Randal snuggling up to Santa!!!!!  When we got up to the front of the line Randal's friend Kaylie (who I should also mention was previously scared of Santa) went first.  We told Kaylie she needed to show Randal how it was done.  And boy did she :)  I guess Randal took the hint from Kaylie and let me hand her over to Santa.  She wouldn't smile even the slightest bit but it was so cute to see her holding on so tight to Santa.  It really looked like she was ready to just take a nap in his arms :)

Since I didn't get many pictures of the gardens lit up I'll just tell you they are beautiful and the cost of admission is well worth getting to sit on Santa's lap and take a picture with your own camera :)  And for the record this was hand's down the best Santa I have ever seen!  He looked like he was straight out of a movie.  And on top of his iconic look his interaction with the children was also the best I've seen.

Enjoy!

Randal looking at Santa's village and the train
 Miserable attempt to get one of Randal and her bff Kaylie
 Snuggling up to Santa, love it!!!!  Isn't that one "good looking" Santa?

No comments:

Post a Comment