Sunday, December 11, 2011

You asked for it...

Sorry for the long absence.  Everything is well at the Bork household just extremely busy!!!!

Matt has been harassing me for at least 2 weeks now to update the blog, but believe me it has been on the to do list for much longer than that.  However, for all of you that have been telling Matt to harass me about updating the blog please feel free to remind him he knows the password and how to perform basic edits on photos :)  Needed to throw that out there because him nagging me about updating the blog was getting old since he could do it.

So as a little bit of pay back for him harassing me and not just taking care of the blog himself I must post the below pictures of Randal Jean dressed up to cheer on Clemson.  GO TIGERS!!!!

In our house we (or really I and therefore Randal too) cheer for two teams.  Wake and Clemson.  Problem is they are both in the ACC, but I was raised to pull for the Tigers so I just can't jump ship and stop pulling for them now that I am married to a Deacon fan so alas I have two teams I cheer for.  It works out most of the time until they play each and then I typically don't care who wins but may pull a bit more for the team who I think it would mean more for in that particular season.

The cheerleader outfit below was actually mine when I was little.  It is a size 2, however, was WAY short...as in much closer to a shirt than a dress.  I must have worn it when I was younger than Randal or I was just that much smaller than her.  Oh well, I got pictures of her from the waist up so all is well :)

PS- Dear Husband of mine if you would like your daughter to rock some black and gold....buy her some Wake gear or Randal might only learn to cheer for the purple and orange!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment