Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday America!!!

Just going to stop apologizing for not blogging....it keeps happening, I keep apologizing, vicious cycle of guilt....apologies done.

Any who...

I can't follow up Matt's previous post with anything insightful or meaningful at the moment but want to share some more recent pics with you all.  His post has made me want to finally post about my new role as a SAHM/WAHM (if you don't know what those are I'll explain when I post about it).

For now I will just share some pics of us from the 4th.  We spent the 4th at the lake home of some family friends and it was a glorious day to celebrate the red, white, and blue.  The girls were PHENOMENAL that day.  Tilley took an absolutely unheard of/never before seen 3+ hour nap on a bed (not being held/swaddled)....it was SHOCKING!!!  Randal Jean skipped her nap and hung in there until after fireworks with a good attitude.  I really enjoyed being at the lake.  Its been years since I've been to a lake...we live at the beach so there is really no reason to escape to some other body of water, but I'll tell you what something about a lake just calms me even on a holiday while juggling two kids!!!

On to pics.

God Bless America!!!
Pretty horrible family pic...not even an option available for me to head swap.  I said the girls were well behaved that day not super at picture taking :)
Good golly I love this girl's smile
The lake in front of the house we were at wasn't but 2ft deep (max) for about 50 yards in front of the house...heaven for Randal Jean
Tilley and I having a conversation...she is quite talkative
Daddy and Tilley


No comments:

Post a Comment