Sunday, July 22, 2012

True Story...

This afternoon I was talking to Tilley (yes, I have conversations with my 6m old who can not communicate back).  Anyways, Matt was listening in on our conversation and this is what happened...

Me (to Tilley):  I need to go start the towels in the washer so I can wash your jammers so you have something to sleep in tonight.
Matt (to me):  The towels in the washer?
Me:  Yes, I need to add the towels from our bathroom and start it
Matt: Oh, uh, I put those in the dryer
Me: You put dry towels in the dryer?
Matt: Yes....
Me: Did you not see the caked on baby food on Tilley's bibs?
Matt: Guess not...
Me: Unbelievable

When is it EVER okay to put dry laundry from the wash in the dryer?  Dry laundry in the wash means one of two things 1) the washer hasn't been run yet or 2) the washer was run a while ago and needs to be be re-run.

God Bless my husband...

1 comment: