Monday, October 22, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies

This afternoon Randal Jean made chocolate chip cookies for the first time.  She did such a great job and loved watching the mixer go round and round.

I got all the ingredients ready while Randal Jean was at school as I knew time would be limited since it was a school day and nap time tends to come just after lunch.
 I may have added a few more chocolate chips to account for my little chocolate chip thief.
  Getting ready to start!
Mixing the dry ingredients
 
 Adding the egg
 
 Caught in the act!
 "Tah-dah"
 Floured hands :)
 Trying to get the flour off.
 Incorporating the dry in to the liquid mixture.
 Instead of scooping the flour she would put it on the spoon by the handful...
 Taking advantage of the tripod....need to be in more pictures with the girls!
 Honest to goodness after this picture Randal Jean looked at me and said, "Thank you for making cookies with me today mama."  I love my sweet girl :)
 Yum!!!! Arguably the best part of baking cookies.
 This is where Randal Jean's involvement had to stop as the little cutie below had become tired of being in the pack and play in the kitchen so nap time it was for the kiddos :)
While they napped I baked the cookies
 After nap Randal Jean had her cookies and milk
 "Now, mama....I may only be 9m old but please mama please give me just 1 cookie!"

1 comment: