Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Belated B-day Aunt Christy & Pics from Father's Day


First off....Happy (belated) Birthday Aunt Christy!!!  We wanted you to extend your birthday celebrations in to this week so we scheduled for your card to arrive this week :)  We all miss you and can't wait to see you again in December!

While looking for the above picture I realized I still hadn't shared anything from Father's Day so here are some pictures of Daddy Day 2012...

Randal Jean eating a powdered donut on the way to Calabash.  I believe this is also the ride where Randal Jean told us she wanted a cold beer (Matt's daughter...) and after we told her cold beer wasn't for little girls she said "but I need a cold beer."  Um no.
Some pics from our day in Calabash
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And 1 photo from the whole day that I took time to process :)

 Dear Husband of mine....what were you thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment