Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Official

It's official!!!! I have joined the masses and upgraded to an iPhone 5. Not a moment too soon as my droid was about to finally bite the dust for good after I dropped it for the millionth time and the screen shattered.

Anyways I'm most excited about the camera. Now I can join the legions of moms taking blurry phones pics of their kids.

I am posting this from my phone so I can't caption each photo. This is a hodge podge of playing in the playroom, Tilley playing with her twin in the mirror, Randal Jean devouring "pumpkin cream," our walk to school when Matt took Tilley's carseat to work with him, bath time, Randal Jean sleeping at the foot of the bed, and Randal Jean wanting to drive my car.

And because this post isn't random enough lets throw in a recipe for pumpkin dip or "pumpkin cream" as Randal calls it.

Cool whip
Can of pumpkin purée
Packet of instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

Combine and serve :). We like it with apples and ginger snaps



























1 comment: