Monday, November 12, 2012

Leaves!!!!

Our yard is full of pine needles and not very many leaves.....  We do, however, have a neighbor with lots of leaves and I may have just let me kids play in their back yard today :)  I did knock on their door to see if it was okay first but no one answered so I assumed they were at work.  I should note the fence in the background is the outside of our fence and our neighbor's back yard is not fenced so it wasn't quite as sketch as it sounds/looks.

Randal Jean had lots of fun with the leaves.  Tilley tried to eat them....


 Love my babys' hands



 I totally missed focus on this one but I love how enthusiastic Randal Jean is so its a keep anyways...
 Tilley escaping the torture
 This one made me laugh :)
 Busy busy bee!
 Ran in and grabbed the tripod to get one of me with the girls
 Spinning!

1 comment: