Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas at OKI

We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on Christmas eve at my parents home in Oak Island. 

Enjoy!

 Showing Nana how her hand print ornament was made :)

 Hangin' with Uncle Riley and Miss Kacie

 I LOVE this....how my husband feels about family pictures
 Riley's selfie while I was trying to get Randal Jean to sit with us for a picture
 Not great but we'll take it




 This child lives for dress up!

 She loved her princess Barbies!
 Tyler's "big" gift....a new guitar!
 Uncle Riley surprised Kacie with a sewing machine...we all now expect homemade gifts from Kacie going forward
 Mom loved her family photo canvases from my Dad
 Uncle Riley's gift to us for a pencil drawing of Randal Jean...I hope to do a later post of the picture and Riley's art side by side. 
 Lovin' those Barbies!
 Twirlin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment