Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project 365

I have started a Project 365 with the girls on Instagram.  If you have Instagram follow me @ktborkphoto if you are only a blog follower you can check out my Instragram feed in the right sidebar.  I attempted a 365 last year and the fact that none of you (other than Matt) knew of this tells you how miserably I failed.  I think I made it to day 6 and all the pictures were horrible last minute "oh no I need to take a pic pictures."  I am by no means promising outstanding pictures this year (I mean just go ahead and check out the first 2 days of the project), however, I do hope to stick to it this year.  I think what will help me most is that I now have an iphone so I can take (relatively) decent pictures on my phone.  Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment