Saturday, May 1, 2010

Daddy's girl?????

Everyone says that Randal looks like her daddy and I definitely don't disagree but I do think she is starting to look a little like me...or maybe I am just telling my self that. I wont even dispute that she looked just like her daddy's newborn pics when she was a newborn so I didn't even post a picture of myself but I posted a more recent pic of Randal and pictures of Matt and I when we were close to that age for comparison. Yes, she looks more like her daddy but maybe just maybe she looks a little like me.....

Randal as a newborn: Matt as a newborn.....by the way he was a 10 pounder when he was born. Randal is 2 months old and she isn't even as big as her daddy was when he was born!!! Me at 6 weeks: Randal Jean at 9 weeks: Matt at 10 weeks:

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Katie, that's definitely a Matt face. It's really to bad too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to go with Blake, Katie. Matt and Randal Jean look identical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe in a few weeks though! :)

    ReplyDelete