Saturday, May 1, 2010

Family

Randal Jean is so blessed to have such a large family of people that are totally in love with her....especially the grandparents and great grandparents. I am so happy and proud that we were able to provide our parents with a grandbaby while they are still young and can hopefully watch her grow to an adult. I feel that the bond between the first and third generation is a tremendous one. As a grandchild myself I loved my grandparents for all their spoiling when I was little but now that I am older and I know my grandparents for the wonderful and caring people they are I really appreciate them. I hope that by having young grandparents Randal will get to have them in her life for as long as I have had my grandparents in mine. On the flip side of that relationship, which I have obviously not experienced, I can only imagine a grandparent feels extreme pride when their own child welcomes another child in to this world. So who could even quantify the overwhelming feeling of having a great grandchild. Randal is so lucky to have 3 great grandmas and 1 great grandpa.

With her second cousins Georgia Rae and Houston:With her Great Uncle George:With her Great Aunt Peggy and Great Uncle RandyWith the Clark women (my grandmother and her sisters):Four generations (Williams and Bork):Four Generations of the Bork family:Four generations (Dellinger, Till, and Bork):
And a rare picture of the three of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment