Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ugh!!!

I am sooooooooooooo out of shape. I went to my first post baby BodyPump class tonight. OMG it kicked my butt and I was doing 1/2 if not less than 1/2 of the weight I used before I got pregnant!!!! I knew I was out of shape but didnt know it was this bad. I guess that what 9 months of not working out will get you. Seriously when it got to the lunges section of the class I was barely going half way down. My legs were total jello as I was leaving and when I got to the car I honestly debated if it was a good idea that I drive as the muscle control involved in just working the gas and break pedals seemed to be too much. Isnt that just pitiful!!! Slowly but surely I will get back in shape and no matter how long it takes all I have to do is look at my sweet baby and I will know it was all worth it. Enough of my rant....have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment