Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's a GIRL...One Year Later

One year ago today Matt and I had an ultrasound and were told...It's a GIRL!

Boy oh boy :) do I love this little girl. It's hard to believe that one year ago I was not even half way through my pregnancy and now I have a 7 month old!

I am not going to lie..I was hoping for a girl and was "tickled pink" when the tech told us we were indeed having a girl! There are a million reasons why I was hoping for a girl (and another million why I do want a boy one day). Many of the reasons are frivolous like wanting to play dress up, buying more pink and purple than any one person ever should, and so on and so on. But the main reason I wanted a daughter was to experience a mother-daughter relationship from the mother end of things. My mom is my best friend and knows me better than anyone. I really don't know what I would do without my mom. One of my greatest wishes is that Randal and I build a relationship like the one I have with my mom and that she always knows that I am her #1 fan and confidant just like my mom is to me.

Here's to mother-daughter relationships :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you!! Life just keeps getting better and the blessings just keep multiplying!! Motherhood is the most amazing thing and so is Nanahood!!

    ReplyDelete