Friday, September 25, 2009

Its a GIRL!!!!

Matt and I had our "exciting" ultrasound today and found out that we are expecting a little girl. We are absolutely ecstatic and can not wait to meet her. Before we found out what we were having we had names picked out either way so I am happy to announce that our little girl will be Randal Jean. Randal is for both of our fathers and Jean is my middle name as well as my grandma's.

Although I have not had a feeling either way as to what I would have I am somehow surprised that it is a girl. Matt and a couple of my girlfriends were the only ones who thought it was a girl. Both of our families had strong feelings that is was a boy. Statistically we both have many more boys in our families than girls (even though I am not responsible for determining the gender). There are no girls on Matt's side of the family and I am the only girl on my Dad's side of the family.

Randal cooperated very well during our appointment and the ultrasound tech was able to get all the measurements she needed. She is measuring just as she should and everything looked great :) Below are a couple of pics of Randal Jean!


5 comments:

  1. Sweet!

    Guess this is some sort of payback huh?

    That's going to be one spoiled little girl!

    Not by me of course :), although I did already go buy some pink stuff today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she lovely?!!! I'm tickled pink! Matt, what did you buy. I don't want to run out and buy the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt and Katie, I am sooooooooo happy for you both!! Matt you better watch out, Katie you will have THE BEST time buying clothes and all the other little cute things for this precious baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! A girl!! I am so happy for you both! I'm sure she'll have a full wardrobe before she's even born!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally....a girl in the Bork family!!! I am soooo excited, although I think Uncle Kyle is out shopping for a cage for her to live in untill she is 25.

    ReplyDelete