Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy Birthday Mom (aka Nana!!!)

Today is my mom's 51st birthday :) Uh oh! did I just share her age on the world wide web...why yes I did! Sorry mom, I hope you don't mind. Honestly, I debated whether or not I would include it and then I thought about it and I thought about what I would want my life to look like when I am 51. If I have a husband that I have been married to 25+ years, three grown (and healthy) children, and a most precious grandbaby when I am 51 I will be proud to say I am 51 and look at what I have to show for it! And not to mention my mama makes 51 look pretty darn good.

To celebrate my mom's birthday we went out to eat at Catch last night with my dad and brother, Tyler. Riley and Kacie are back in Greensboro but we sure did miss them. Like I said we ate at Catch so the food was marvelous and the desserts were over the top!

Oh mother, I love you so so so very much and hope you have the most fabulous day. You most definitely deserve it! As I have mentioned many times before (even in the post below) you are my bff and I dont know where I would be with out you. I am so thankful for you and everything you do and have done for me. I am so grateful that while I am at work you have forfeited your life back home to keep my precious Randal Jean. Knowing that my daughter is safe and sound at home with you is a priceless gift I will never be able to properly thank you for.

I love you mama. I hope you have Randal have a spectacular day today...and just maybe Randal Jean will pick your bday to start crawling. Although I dont know how much of a gift that would be....haha!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Katie. You are the best daughter ever and I love you soooo much. I am so lucky to spend my days with Randal and watch her grow. I cherish ever moment. At 51, life is a fairy tale for me... a wonderful husband, 3 wonderful children, a wonderful son-in-law and a precious, perfect granddaughter. And let's not forget all the great friends that I have made over the years. I met so many of them because of you, Tyler and Riley. What a wonderful gift the three of you gave me and it just keeps on giving. I hope all of you are as blessed as I am when you are 51!!

    ReplyDelete