Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

For Halloween Randal Jean was a Panthers cheerleader :)  I made her dress which reads "Panthers" on the front and some fleece pom poms.  

The reverse of the dress has a little ghost on it :)

Randal playing with candy...dont worry she didnt get any this year

She thinks bags of skittles and big pumpkins are pretty great

My pumpkin is in a pumpkin!!!  For the record when I bought the hat and had this picture in mind I had no clue how big my baby would be by the time Halloween rolled around.  Seriously, she is growing too fast!  Also, could you please note that my child is standing in the pumpkin all by herself without holding on to anything.  We are going to have our hands full very soon....

Playing with the pumpkin goo

No comments:

Post a Comment