Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For Jeanna

A couple weekends ago I met up with my friend Jeanna and her family for some pictures.  Ever since Randal Jean was born I have become more and more interested in photography.  I am so happy when I am behind a camera lens and love learning more about photography...and believe me have ALOT to learn.

I was happy with most of the images from our little get together but let me tell you something...photographing a 16 month old is tough stuff!  Ava is such an active and independent little girl.  She wanted to have nothing to do with getting together for a group shot so we will have to try and get that another time.

Anyways, I hope you like them :)  For now this is just a hobby but it makes oh so happy to take pictures.  Hopefully someday I can make it more than a hobby but for now I am just learning and practicing...and eagerly patiently awaiting my new camera to come in the mail (only ordered it a couple months ago!).






1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    Check my blog...you're the winner of the Olive Bungalow giveaway! Congrats!

    Michelle
    Three Men and a Lady
    www.windhula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete