Tuesday, November 30, 2010

K'ville and the Great-grands

A couple weekends ago Randal Jean and I went home with my mom to K'ville to leave Matt home to study for the CPA exam.  It was beautiful back home.  The leaves were changing which is something we sadly don't get to see much of at the coast and the weather was mild.  It was perfect!  While we were home we also made the trip to my grandparents.  They hadn't seen Randal in a couple of months so it was nice getting to see Randal interact with her great-grandparents (So special!).

Here's some documentation of our weekend:

Fall foliage in the park

Sliding with mom.  Clearly, the manufacturers of slides have made some advancements since I was a kid.  This slide was super fast!  It was all I could do to hold on to Randal and not end up on my rear.  Lets just say the next slide we went on together was in the "mini" section of the park.

Randal with her great-grands and her cousins, Georgia Rae and Houston

Great-grandpa George with a big SMILE!

Sweet Georgia Rae

Houston

"Sissy, I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment