Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lately...



Lately the Bork family has been B-U-S-Y!!!  Hence, no posts in almost a month.  Although I am not too sure if anyone other than Nana Rhonda or Grandma Lori checks for updates.  Oh well, on to journaling I go :)

Life has been hectic around here...Randal is on the move and let me tell you it is WORK keeping up with her.  She is so close to walking it is scary.  I really think we might have a walker on our hands just in time for Christmas.  Matt has been studying hard for the CPA exam.  He took his first of the 4 tests last week but we wont know how he did for a couple weeks (fingers crossed).  While studying he completely takes over the office...yet another reason for no blogging.  He is taking a break from studying this week so Randal and I are getting to see more of him.  It is nice :)  We have had places to go and people to see every weekend for atleast the past month...but will hopefully get a weekend of rest next weekend.  Although, it is almost Christmas (say what?) and I have ALOT of decorating, shopping, wrapping, etc, etc to do so we will see how well that nice weekend at home goes...

Some how in all this craziness someone came in and stole my baby and replaced her with a 9 month old?!?!  Just kidding (obviously) but really why is Randal Jean getting so big!  I thought babies were supposed to stop growing so fast by now...no such luck here.  All kidding aside I really cant complain...we have one of the happiest babies around and we are so lucky that she has remained healthy as we get in to cold/flu season (everyone knock on some wood for me).

Here's a few recent pics of our 9 (seriously, people!) month old baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I read the blog pretty much as soon as its updated but I read it through a blog reader so I never comment. Pictures look great, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete