Sunday, September 13, 2009

17 weeks

Today marks 17 weeks of pregnancy. Nothing new or fun to report, but I figured I will try to post a picture of the belly every week so you can watch it grow! And yes, I still have and wear my EHS cheerleader shirt (just around the house) for those of you who recognize it :)







Matt is telling me he thinks the belly definitely grew this week. In comparison to last weeks picture I agree. I still haven't told everyone at my work the good news; however, I do happen to work with one of my best friends and she has warned me that people are on to me (due to the growing belly I'm sure). I am hoping to announce it at work after we find out what we are having, but I guess we'll have to see how quick the belly grows.

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a little bigger this week! Makes me even more excited, if that's possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, I love it! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely grew! Hope you are feeling as good as you look. Hope to see you guys in a week or so...Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt and Katie, I'm am sooooooooo excited for you both! I know your parents are very excited also!! There is NOTHING like a grandbaby in the family!! Blake gave me the blog site and I look forward to keeping up with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete