Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aubrey & Randal Go to the Museum

Today I met up with a friend, Courtney, from middle school (Go DTMS!) that I haven't seen in 11 years for a playdate for our daughters.  Courtney has a daughter less than two weeks younger than Randal and lives near Wilmington so I am so glad we have reconnected.  We took the girls to the Wilmington Children's Museum for their first meeting.  They had a lot of fun but you could tell that the museum is much better suited for the 18m+ crowd....oh well, like I said the girls still had fun.  I had fun too!!! It was nice to compare notes with another mom who is going through the same things as me.  I see many more playdates in our future.

Watching the big kids play....they did a lot of this :)
Peek-a-boo I see you!




Sharing :)

Sweet Aubrey


No comments:

Post a Comment