Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas #4

Now on to Christmas #4 in 3 days.....whew!  Also, I probably should have posted these differently so if you want to read in order skip down to the Christmas #1 post.

Two days after Christmas we left Kernersville and headed to Iron Station to spend time with my mom's family.  Christmas at my grandparents is always a lot of fun as my cousins Georgia Rae and Houston are there, and what get together isn't more fun with kiddos, right?!?  I was glad to have my own kiddo there this year and it was fun to watch the cousins interact.

Uncle Riley playing peek-a-boo with Randal Jean.  She would play this for hours!

Randal Jean was mildly obsessed with Georgia Rae.  Thank goodness Georgia is pretty smitten with her as well.
Georgia and Randal playing with Savannah (Georgia's look-a-like American Girl doll)

My Grandpa reading the Christmas story from the bible.


Houston opening his fire truck from his Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Randy

Georgia Rae and Riley helping Randal Jean...although I think she had figured out how to open a gift by this point as she had had plenty of practice.

Houston and his bulldozer.

Grandma and her present from us...pics of all the young ones

Randal Jean and her Uncle George getting into Houston's fire truck.
Riley helping Grandma with chicken and dumplings


Everyone!

An guess who decided to grace us with is presence....my brother Tyler.  Randal sure does have fun with Uncle Tyler when he is able to visit.

Cousins :)  I guess Georgia didnt get the memo to stick her tongue out. 

Randal Jean hanging out with her great grandma. 



No comments:

Post a Comment