Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas #1

Christmas #1 was at our house in Wilmington.  Matt and I exchanged our gifts on Christmas Eve so Christmas morning could be all about enjoying Randal's first Christmas.

To start off the morning Randal and I read a children's version of the story of Christ's birth.  This is a tradition on my mom's side of the family and I will continue it with Randal.  Although we didn't require Randal to answer questions regarding the story this year...maybe next as that is all part of the tradition.
This is what the living room looked like before all the chaos
In the midst of the chaos....she was having so much fun!!!!



Unwrapping the Little People Farm...as mentioned in the post below.  I'm sure there will be pics of her opening it again on her birthday :)

Unwrapping all those presents can be exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment