Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas #3

On to Christmas #3....

The day after Christmas we headed to Kernersville to spend some time with my family.  If you live in NC you are well aware of the snow most of the state received on Christmas. Although there was nothing in Calabash there was ALOT of snow (and ice) between Calabash and Kernersville.  If you know me you know that I hate (and I mean with a passion) driving when there is snow on the ground....I would definitely not do well if we ever had to move north.  Anyways, after 3 and half hours of backseat driving and an elevated bp we made it to Kernersville safely.  In all honestly the roads werent that bad...but thats what we also thought on the day that has made me hate driving in snow forever, but we dont need to bring that up.

And on to Christmas #3 we go

Shortly after arriving in the winter wonderland that was Kernersville
Opening gifts never got old or overwhelming for this little girl :)

And because she didnt have enough presents of her own (haha!) she helped nana.

With Nana and Papaw


No comments:

Post a Comment