Monday, March 14, 2011

1 Year Stats!

So in the hustle and bustle of the 1st birthday party I forgot to let you all in on Randal's 1 year stats.  You've been on the edge of your seat waiting, right? I know, totally news worthy stuff :)

Little bit is measuring at 30.5 in long/tall (95th percentile) and 21lbs (60th percentile).  Per the usual our little girl is TALL!!!  Luckily dress and short season is within sight so I wont have to worry about finding pants to fit her tall and skinny self for much longer :)

And on another note....blog readership is UP.  How do you I know?  I can see YOU!  Well, not YOU particularly, however, I do know how often people look at my blog what key words people type in to google to wind up on this blog, etc, etc.  So with all these people peeking in I would love love love it you would comment sometime :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Blake and Angelica here. We are avid followers of the Blog and love the new family pic. I am seriously jealous of RJ's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete