Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blake & Angelica Get Married (Post 2)

Ready for LOTS more pics from Blake & Angelica's big day?!?!

They had their reception at the community center in Southport and it was just lovely :)

Enjoy!

Details as we arrived

The Bork clan


All the boys..I think this is while the videographer is asking them "Duke or UNC" (it was the day of the BIG game).  The boys weren't too reactive with the videographer although I think Preston is showing that he is a Wolfpack fan instead

Randal being the center of attention....imagine that!

The table decor

This is the exact moment my daughter began to have dreams of her big day!  She was a squirmy wormy until Blake and Angelica began dancing...oh boy are we in trouble one day!  PS- I think this is why I love photography....years from now when we are planning her wedding I can show her this and say "Honey, this is where it all began!"

On to the first dance

My fave of the first dance

So in the moment

Time to eat....Randal made a mess of her grandpa's plate!

Best Man (Blake's dad) giving his toast...I got a bit teary eyed during this

Blake and his mom :)

Dancing with Avery (Blake's niece)

Everybody dancing!

Angelica and her dad...I got teary eyed even looking back at these.  Look at the two folks to the left...I think they were getting teary eyed

Angelica and her dad were certainly caught up in the emotion of the moment...who could blame them

Well wishes for the Bride and Groom!

Randal absolutely refusing to get a good picture with Uncle Kyle

Persistence paid off...

Parting shots before Blake and Angelica took off on their honeymoon :)

We love you Blake and Angelica!!!  Message/call/text Matt or I with your new address and we can send you the pictures we have if you like. 

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    These look awesome! I sent you a FB message with our address, please send the pictures when you can. Let me know when you're ready to give RJ to the grandparents for a few days and spend a weekend in Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete